Return new and unused items within 30 days of delivery for a refund. Items must be returned in their original product packaging including all literature / documentation and original tags.
- There are no restocking fees on product returns that meet the above conditions.
- If you are looking to exchange an item for a different size/colour/etc, create a new order for that item to ensure you get it in a timely manner and the item does not go out of stock.
- Once you exchanged item has been received and verified to meet the above policy, a refund will be issued for the exchanged product.
What is New Condition?
- Helmets & Apparel: Any merchandise which has been 'taken out for a ride' is considered used and cannot be returned. Consider wearing your helmet indoors for a period of time and wearing boots around on clean indoor surfaces to ensure you are happy with their fit.
- Main Jet makes returns EASY! We will provide you with a Pre-Paid CanadaPost return label that you can print at home.
- The cost for using the label will be just $10+tax and will be deducted when we issue your refund.
- All SALE items are considered FINAL SALE and will not be eligible for return. This does not include full priced retail items purchased with a special promotional code.
- Due to each manufacture providing different warranty standards any purchased item believed to have a warranty issue must be handled directly by you, the customer, and the manufacturer directly.
- Many of our brands have very straight-forward clear warranty policies and procedures listed on their websites.
For further information or inquiries please e-mail us at: firstname.lastname@example.org