509 Backcountry gloves just got better. Backcountry 2.0 has improved fit and palm design for an evolved fit. By re-patterning the palm area we improved the fit, and reduced bulk. These improvements mean improved grip and improved confidence when your pinned and hanging on. This heavyweight glove is the warmest in our lineup with 200g back & 100g palm insulation. Great for high speeds and cold weather conditions. Waterproof and windproof.
- Pittard full grain wr100x leather: industry leading grip and durability
- Waterproof, breathable Hipora membrane lining – permanently attached
- Stretch woven softshell for great fit and breathability
- Handle bar cut shape – pre-curved fingers specifically for sleds
- Reinforced leather – layered for added wear strength in key locations
- 200g back and 100g palm Thinsulate insulation
- Easy adjustable gauntlet stretchcord