• Advanced reinforced poly-fabric textile and Alpinestars exclusive DRYSTAR® construction for excellent all-weather performance.
• Efficient direct ventilation vents strategically positioned on thighs.
• Pre-contoured leg construction with knee accordion stretch panels and on back of knees for improved riding performance.
• Zippered air in-takes to control internal temperature.
• Zippered, waterproof hand pockets, plus cargo-style pockets for convenience and peace-of-mind storage.
• Interior hip pad compartments with poly-foam comfort padding (CE-certified Nucleon inserts available as accessory).
• Impact protection provided with removable CE-certified Bio-Armor knee protectors.
• Reinforced polymer-printed texturing in critical knee areas for added abrasion resistance.
• Integrated reflective graphic details and logos improve rider visibility in varying light conditions.
• Adjustment waist system features buckle and stretch material for highly customizable fit.
• Removable long thermal liner ensures comfort on hot or cold days.
• Adjustable, removable bib braces improve comfort fit.
• Optimized for use with the Andes DRYSTAR® V2 Jacket with internal waist connection zipper.