The Comp X Boot offers the same durability, comfort and flexibility as the original Comp boot but with improved traction for riding rough, unpredictable trail conditions. This off-road-minded boot features a larger lugged outsole for outstanding grip when you need it; for example, when putting your foot down to transverse slippery rocks, wet logs or loose mud. The Comp X Boot also utilizes a three-buckle system to secure the boot through any adventure.
- Enhanced traction on outsole provides added additional grip in variable off-road conditions
- Internal lace system for a custom fit around the ankle
- TPU shin plate, toe cap and calf guard gives the rider full coverage where you need it most
- Instinct style buckles for a secure fit over the top of the foot
- Adjustable buckle closure system on shin plate for increased retention in variable conditions
- Durable rubber burn and medial guard provide excellent grip and feel for the bike
- Durable high-density rubber outsole with internal steel shank supplies great grip and support on the foot peg