The Vue S version is optimized for dusty conditions and sandy terrain. It features closed-cell vent foam to help filter out sand and other debris.
The Vue S Goggle ensures the widest field of view possible and reduces distractions from the side. It features a pre-curved, injection-molded polycarbonate lens for distortion-free optical clarity and increased impact resistance. For lens swapping and removal, the Vue Goggles uses our TruLock system. The system's turn-to-release tabs allow you to change lenses in seconds. Rounding out these pro-level goggles are a 45mm strap, a high-flow venting system, and a 3-layer foam to keep sweat out of your eyes.
Featuring our Spark lens: a mirrored lens which helps improve visibility and reduce glare in bright daylight.
- Wide view port provides exceptional peripheral vision
- TruLock system makes lens replacement quick and easy
- Soft TPU faceplate forms to rider's face for improved comfort
- ABS/Nylon outer frame to resist roost
- 360 venting optimizes airflow keeping the rider cool and reduces fogging
- 45mm strap with backing silicone stripe provides superior helmet grip
- 3 layer molded foam wicks sweat and provides a comfortable fit
- Reflective thread on strap
- Tear-offs included
- Injected-molded polycarbonate hard lens
- Offers 100% UVA & UVB protection
- Procurved design offers superior optical clarity
- Meets ANSI Z87.1-2010 and EN1938:2010 standards for impact resistance
- Anti-fog treated
- Mirrored lens