The answer to your question? Yes! Our goggles are bulletproof, they can take impacts like no other, allowing you to look ahead without fear, perfect fit and cool looks that won’t break the bank. They meet all the design criteria we set out when we started developing these for you.
With a rigid outer frame and soft inner, our top-line goggles are hard to beat.
Extended face foam, vented permanent anti-fog, bulletproof, great designs and less than 20 seconds to replace a lens, these features make our goggles a great choice at a great price.
Peace of mind with perfect vision and protection for your eyes, allowing you to enjoy the ride.
- Snowmobile extended face foam
- Snowmobile vented Permanent Anti-Fog Double Lens
- Snowmobile extended nose guard
- Bulletproof and impact tested to:
- ANSI Z87.1-2015
- Military Ballistic Impact Standard (MIL-DTL-43511D)
- Certified CE EN 1938 :2010
- Out-riggers with a 50mm anti-slip coated strap
- WideVision (170°) Mirror Anti-Fog lens – Iriz
- Permanent anti-fog function built into the inner lens polymer
- Self-draining lens/frame design
- Easy clip-in/out lens change
- Dual-density frame for fit, seal and comfort
- Tapered custom shape to fit even those difficult helmets
- OTG – Over-the-glasses fit
- Triple-layer, dual-density foam and anti-sweat fleece backing
- Removable snowmobile nose guard
- Optional lenses available from 26-83% light transmission (VLT)