You can rely on the Alugator Pro Light in extreme situations. The avalanche shovel features a hardened and anodized aluminum blade that can cut through the snow in the avalanche deposit. The ergonomically shaped grip provides efficient transfer of strength, while the stabilization ribs afford high resilience. The straight blade back is perfect for cutting straight snow profiles. With its Safety Orange design, the Alugator Pro Light rounds out your safety equipment.
Effective rescue thanks to a blade size of at least 500 cm2, reliable use in compacted snow, ergonomic handling thanks to a shovel length of at least 75 cm. These properties qualify our shovels for the new UIAA avalanche shovel standard, allowing customers to identify immediately which avalanche shovels meet practical requirements. Safety first!
You can rely on the Alugator Pro Light when every minute counts. The anodized and hardened aluminum blade cuts through the snow in the avalanche deposit. The Alugator Pro Light sits lightly in your hand. Efficient transfer of strength thanks to an ergonomically shaped handle and high durability thanks to stabilization ribs make it a reliable savior in time of need.
- Shaft length (collapsed): 44 cm
- Blade length: 27.5 cm
- Collapsed length: 61 cm
- Extended length: 86 cm
- Blade width: 24 cm
- Certification: UIAA 156 avalanche shovel standard
- Hardened, anodized aluminum shovel blade
- Oval telescopic shaft
- Automatic zipper locking for quick, precise guidance during assembly
- Ergonomically shaped T-grip for efficient transfer of strength
- Space-saving blade design
- Stabilization ribs for maximum stability
- Sharpened, tilt-resistant blade with integrated steps
- Straight blade back - perfect for cutting straight snow profiles
- Attachment holes for snow anchor and rescue sled