A savior in time of need: the high-performance tiltproof design of the Alugator Pro blade, together with the ergonomically shaped D-grip, offers maximum stability and transfer of strength when shoveling. The variable positioning of the shaft also allows the Alugator Pro to be used as a 90° pick and complete your safety equipment as a reliable shovel.
Effective rescue thanks to a blade size of at least 500 cm2, reliable use in compacted snow, ergonomic handling thanks to a shovel length of at least 75 cm. These properties qualify our shovels for the new UIAA avalanche shovel standard, allowing customers to identify immediately which avalanche shovels meet practical requirements. Safety first!
Efficient blade design meets an ergonomically shaped D-handle: a combination that can save lives. The Alugator Pro sets standards with maximum stability and transfer of strength. With just a few simple moves, the variable shaft positioning transforms the shovel into a 90° pick and adds a reliable shovel to your safety equipment.
- Shaft length (collapsed): 50 cm
- Blade length: 28.5 cm
- Collapsed length: 68 cm
- Extended length: 91 cm
- Blade width: 23.5 cm
- Certification: UIAA 156 avalanche shovel standard
- Hardened, anodized aluminum shovel blade
- Oval telescopic shaft with integrated grip zone
- Automatic zipper locking for quick, precise guidance during assembly
- Ergonomically shaped D-grip for optimum shovel control
- Space-saving blade design
- Stabilization ribs for maximum stability
- Sharpened, tilt-resistant blade with integrated steps
- Straight blade back - perfect for cutting straight snow profiles
- Attachment holes for snow anchor and rescue sled